Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I am a Business Coach and my dream is start my business in this area.

1. I want to start my business in Canada to help many people who want to start business in Canada

2. I have a simple methodology that leads stepper people to properly develop your business

3. I want to help the company through tools via the Internet

4. I want to do marketing campaigns through the Internet to call the attention of my potential clients

5. I want to create courses and seminars to educate people on different topics

6. The make a company grow through my help will be my greate satisfaction

7. Creating my business through Internet allows me to have greater coverage and reach markets in different parts of Canada

8. I need to be constantly updated on business issues to provide them best of my knowledge to my customers

9. I have much experience in working with companies in my country and I want to do the same by helping companies in Canada, initially in the Hispanic community.

10. This work should build me a good income that will allow me to grow my business

No comments:

Post a Comment